[openstack-tc] Skipping tomorrow's TC meeting ?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Feb 16 08:24:10 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I'll be traveling today and tomorrow Tuesday and I have no idea where
I'll be around TC meeting time. I may or may not be able to attend, so
Sean volunteered to chair the meeting instead.

That said, the items on the agenda docket aren't extremely urgent, so
skipping is also an option:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TechnicalCommittee

Sean will make the call to have or skip this week's meeting based on
your answers.

PS: The TC update blogpost about the recent progress on the governance
structure reform should be out later today.

Cheers,