[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue Dec 22nd, 20:00 UTC ??

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Dec 22 09:59:41 UTC 2015

Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Please reply today if you can make it -- I'll make the call whether to
> hold it or not by tomorrow EU morning.

Hmm. With only one reply I think it's safe to assume we won't have
enough people to make progress on those issues. Let's skip this meeting
(and next week) and have the next TC meeting on January 5th, 2016.

Please contribute to the reviews on Gerrit in the mean time! I wish you
all a happy $END_OF_YEAR_HOLIDAY and a happy new year.