[openstack-tc] Empty agenda for tomorrow's meeting

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Dec 1 17:19:25 UTC 2015

Flavio Percoco wrote:
> On 01/12/15 10:04 +0100, Thierry Carrez wrote:
>> Thierry Carrez wrote:
>>> The agenda for tomorrow's meeting is completely empty (no review
>>> requiring formal vote, no topic posted for discussion) so unless someone
>>> has a last-minute something to add to the agenda on [1] today, I propose
>>> we skip the TC meeting tomorrow.
>>>
>>> [1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TechnicalCommittee
>>
>> OK it looks like we have a skip. Enjoy your extra free hour !
>
> I don't want to ruin it for other folks but, I think we mentioned
> something about discussing [0] on this week's meeting. Also, the
> feedback seems to be quite good on that patch already.
>
> I'm ok w/ moving it to next week and have a lenghtier agenda then.

It feels like this review is already getting the TC feedback it was
looking for... and there was no progress on it since Nov 19. Since that
was added a bit late to the agenda and we already announced the skip,
I'd rather keep it for next week if it's still an open issue then.

If you want to make sure it won't fall through the cracks again, please
add it to:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/TechnicalCommittee

Cheers,