[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue Aug 4th, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Aug 3 08:49:50 UTC 2015

Dear TC members,

We'll have a TC meeting tomorrow at 20:00 UTC. Our agenda is the following:

* Half-cycle introspection on "things the TC should be working on"
* Adds Debian & derivatives packaging to OpenStack [1]
* Kolla application for Big Tent [2]
* ATC: Add Cathy Zhang as Neutron ATC [3]
* Feature deprecation / config deprecation policy tags [4] [5]
* Workgroup reports
* Open discussion

[1] https://review.openstack.org/185187
[2] https://review.openstack.org/206789
[3] https://review.openstack.org/207136
[4] https://review.openstack.org/207467
[5] https://review.openstack.org/207584

Please also see my "Using topics to classify governance changes" thread
posted earlier to that list, so that I can make progress on that.

See you tomorrow,