[openstack-tc] Kilo Cycle Goals Exercise

Joe Gordon joe.gordon0 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 2 15:29:44 UTC 2014

TC,

As you all know, there has recently been several very active discussions
around how to improve assorted aspects of our development process. One idea
that was brought up is to come up with a list of cycle goals/project
priorities for Kilo [0]. I imagine this working by having the TC come up
with the list of cycle goals and facilitating work towards those goals.

To that end I think an interesting exercise would be: have each TC member
come up with a list of what they think the Kilo cycle goals should be then
compare and discuss the individual lists.

As the TC consists of a wide range of community members, I hope this
exercise would capture a wide range of opinions and would help get the ball
rolling on a larger discussion where as a project we should be focusing
more time.

best,
Joe Gordon

[0]