[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue October 21st, 20:00 UTC

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Mon Oct 20 12:48:51 UTC 2014

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 7:44 AM, Doug Hellmann <doug at doughellmann.com>
wrote:

> > On Oct 20, 2014, at 5:46 AM, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > Dear Kilo TC members,
> >
> > We'll have our first meeting tomorrow at 20:00 UTC. I don't expect we'll
> > have time to cover everything (the governance structure reform
> > discussion, in particular, will likely only crystallize after we meet
> > face to face in Paris), but here is the optimistic agenda:
> >
> > * Welcome new Kilo TC members [1]
> > * Election of the Kilo TC chair [2]
> > * Cross-project workshops track scheduling [3]
> > * TC-owned repositories
> >  * Add list of repositories owned by the TC [4]
> >  * Add a new openstack-specs repo under the control of the TC [5]
> >  * Adds a new api-wg repo under the control of the TC [6]
> > * Other governance changes
> >  * Move config to system-config in the infra program [7]
> >  * Add heat-translator to the Heat program [8]
> >  * Remove support for vendor extensions from our code [9]
> > * Stalled changes
> >  * Add a docs environment to the testing interface [10]
> >  * Naive script to verify extra-atc foundation status [11]
> >  * Script to automate adding extra-atcs [12]
> > * Governance structure reform
> >  * Doug's series [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20]
>
> I presented the changes as a series at first because I thought it made
> them easier to understand. I am going to rebase and update them this week,
> and I could collapse them into one patch if that would be easier for
> further review. Let me know what you all think.

I'm on my third one in the series, and I'm not sure the series is going to
be easier to review. For example, in which part of the series does the PTL
role get dropped (or does it at all?) That's where some "PTL rights vs. TC
right" conflicts may need discussion.

Thanks for all the writing, though, sure helps frame where we are and what
we need to discuss.

Anne