[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue October 21st, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Oct 20 09:46:01 UTC 2014

Dear Kilo TC members,

We'll have our first meeting tomorrow at 20:00 UTC. I don't expect we'll
have time to cover everything (the governance structure reform
discussion, in particular, will likely only crystallize after we meet
face to face in Paris), but here is the optimistic agenda:

* Welcome new Kilo TC members [1]
* Election of the Kilo TC chair [2]
* Cross-project workshops track scheduling [3]
* TC-owned repositories
  * Add list of repositories owned by the TC [4]
  * Add a new openstack-specs repo under the control of the TC [5]
  * Adds a new api-wg repo under the control of the TC [6]
* Other governance changes
  * Move config to system-config in the infra program [7]
  * Add heat-translator to the Heat program [8]
  * Remove support for vendor extensions from our code [9]
* Stalled changes
  * Add a docs environment to the testing interface [10]
  * Naive script to verify extra-atc foundation status [11]
  * Script to automate adding extra-atcs [12]
* Governance structure reform
  * Doug's series [13] [14] [15] [16] [17] [18] [19] [20]
  * Jay's alternative [21]
* Open discussion

[1] https://review.openstack.org/129274
[2] https://review.openstack.org/129275