[openstack-tc] Meeting next week?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Oct 3 11:44:05 UTC 2014

Hi Juno members of the TC,

At the meeting this week we punted to the ML on the need for another
meeting for the current membership in the middle of the TC election
election season.

In all cases I think we should not make any final call or decision
(except on small housekeeping changes like programs.yaml maintenance),
so this would be limited to discussion / brainstorming.

The first potential topic was finalizing the Juno gap coverage effort. I
asked the PTLs involved to update the status of their Juno gap coverage
plans, so that we could get closure on that effort before the end of the
cycle. Current status is:

- Neutron: not updated yet
- Trove: not updated yet
- Ceilometer: updated, all gaps completed
- Horizon: updated, gaps coverage still in progress
- Glance: not updated
- Heat: not updated

So I'm not sure all would be updated in time for us to discuss it. With
that in mind, do you think there is a need to meet next Tuesday ? Do you
want one hour of discussion around Doug's recent patchseries, or should
we rather iterate on Gerrit at this point ?

Regards,