[openstack-tc] Converging in the project structure reform

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Mon Nov 24 23:37:16 UTC 2014

I was thinking about this, and I think that we should do a spec for
the proposed changes in our shiny new spec repo when we've finished
the discussion round. That will force us to publicly document things
like the problem we think we're solving, which is important for
explaining any changes we make to ATCs.

Michael

Rackspace Australia