[openstack-tc] TC meeting tomorrow ?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Nov 10 13:23:10 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Was great seeing you all last week. I know a lot of you is staying to
visit more of Europe this week, so I was wondering who would be around
for a TC meeting tomorrow at 20:00 UTC.

I'm perfectly fine with skipping the meeting this week if we can't reach
quorum.

NB: I like Mark McClain's suggestion that we should have a series of
smaller group discussions (possibly via Google hangout) to understand
everyone's positions and solidify the governance reform proposals. I'm
fine with trying to organize a first one with the brave souls already
back to work this week, if any.