[openstack-tc] Tents and layers

Devananda van der Veen devananda.vdv at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 16:22:55 UTC 2014

The gerrit proposal from Doug was put together so we could have a
discussion in a medium which makes the discussion more specific (like,
we can comment on specific lines very easily) rather than just making
more blog posts or having another very long discussion on the ML. I,
for one, have found it a helpful tool to understand the ramifications
of the changes we've been discussing and collating other individuals'

I agree with Russel that Thierry's introduction made it clear that
this is an ongoing, unresolved discussion which we were merely
bringing to the board's attention, and not a specific proposal we were
presenting. I was pleased to see that a few members of the board were
already loosely aware of the kinds of changes we have been discussing.

Also, we totally need to discuss this during the week.

-Devananda