[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue May 20th, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue May 20 09:16:27 UTC 2014

Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> We'll meet tomorrow with the following agenda (Horizon gap analysis
> still unconfirmed since David hasn't confirmed his presence yet, just
> warned him today)

David confirmed his presence. We also got a late request from Rob
Hirschfeld to add the Havana capabilities scoring to the agenda. Here is
the modified agenda:

* Integrated projects and new requirements: Gap analysis for Horizon
* Defcore update: Scoring the Havana capabilities
* New requirements
  * add upgrade expectations [1]
  * Add Ceilometer requirements [2]
* Minor governance changes
  * Render member list in HTML output [3]
  * Add project mission statement for Ceilometer [4]
  * Add oslo.db to the Oslo program [5]
  * Update sphinx doc formatting and toctrees [6]
  * add oslo.i18n to Oslo program [7]
* Open discussion

[1] https://review.openstack.org/87234
[2] https://review.openstack.org/85978