[openstack-tc] Reading material for CLA session

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Fri May 9 12:09:20 UTC 2014

Hey

I'm almost done drafting - with Richard Fontan's help - a wiki page
describing what the CLA is and why we have it, the issues we see with it
and why we should consider changing to the DCO:

  https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/OpenStackAndItsCLA

This clearly isn't just a matter for the TC and I plan to circulate this
more widely after next week. However, I do think the leadership and
consensus of the TC is required to even begin making a case for change.
Unless we - as a group - perceive an issue with contributor friction in
particular, then it's likely quite pointless pursuing this further.

Anyway, I hope some of you will get a chance to read through this and
come along to the session on Tuesday at 14.50:

  http://junodesignsummit.sched.org/event/bf582e043302263432fb50d34c96d98c

Also, please do send me questions for the FAQ.

Mark.