[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue Mar 25th, 20:00 UTC

Mark McClain mmcclain at yahoo-inc.com
Tue Mar 25 16:39:38 UTC 2014

On Mar 24, 2014, at 9:04 AM, Thierry Carrez <thierry at openstack.org> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> We'll meet tomorrow with the following agenda:
>
> * Integrated projects and new reqs: Review Neutron plan to cover gap [1]

I’ve got a conflict that will prevent me from making the meeting today.

I would like to request that we delay consideration of the actual plan until mid-April.  The delay will allow the team to bring a credible plan to the TC rather than pick random dates/milestones for work which is not fully specified or currently lacks a known community contributor willing to implement.

mark