[openstack-tc] Meeting to develop a straw man set of designated sections

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Mar 24 09:21:41 UTC 2014

Sean Dague wrote:
> Completely unrelated.... can we have a single mailing list for these
> discussions? Managing the CC list which seems to rapidly change between
> email responses, is pretty error prone. Especially as the 2 mailing
> lists currently involved are moderated.

Agreed... An unmoderated list would definitely help at this stage. I'd
suggest that we all move to defcore-committee, and that PTLs and TC
members get their moderation flags removed (at least temporarily for the
sake of the fluidity of the discussion).

If for one reason or another this is not possible, then maybe we should
have a special list temporarily set up to support this discussion.

Regards,