[openstack-tc] Meeting to develop a straw man set of designated sections

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Mar 21 09:10:40 UTC 2014

Michael Still wrote:
> So, the defcore committee just had a meeting and I have to say it was
> a lot more productive than the previous one. I'm sure the recording
> will appear on YouTube at some point, but I am not sure when that will
> be.
>
> There is a desire to have a voice chat to interactively produce an
> etherpad that contains straw man designated sections for the various
> integrated projects. I personally think this is a good idea, because I
> think it will be more productive than yet another email thread.
>
> So... Who is available for either of these time slots next week?
>
>  * Wednesday 26 March at 8pm UTC
>  * Friday 28 March at 8pm UTC

Shouldn't this call also be directed to the integrated projects PTLs,
rather than just the TC members ? IMHO the PTLs are the final authority
for producing this information, with the TC providing guidance and
encouraging some homogeneity.

Here is a list of people that need to be looped in (Icehouse release):
David Lyle (Horizon)
Dolph Mathews (Keystone)
John Dickinson (Swift)
Julien Danjou (Ceilometer)
Mark Washenberger (Glance)
Michael Basnight (Trove)
Steve Baker (Heat)

The other integrated projects PTLs (Nova, Cinder, Oslo, Neutron) also
seat on the TC.