[openstack-tc] Meeting to develop a straw man set of designated sections

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Thu Mar 20 22:58:39 UTC 2014

Hi.

So, the defcore committee just had a meeting and I have to say it was
a lot more productive than the previous one. I'm sure the recording
will appear on YouTube at some point, but I am not sure when that will
be.

There is a desire to have a voice chat to interactively produce an
etherpad that contains straw man designated sections for the various
integrated projects. I personally think this is a good idea, because I
think it will be more productive than yet another email thread.

So... Who is available for either of these time slots next week?

 * Wednesday 26 March at 8pm UTC
 * Friday 28 March at 8pm UTC

Thanks,
Michael