[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue Mar 18th, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Mar 17 16:44:19 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

We'll meet tomorrow with the following (long) agenda. I reshuffled
topics a bit due to the deadline for the end-of-cycle graduation reviews
(Mar 28), and I don't expect we'll have time to cover everything. If
necessary extra topics will be deferred to next week.

* Ironic graduation review
* Marconi graduation review
* Integrated projects and new requirements: Neutron [1]
* Draft bylaws change from Defcore [2]
* Add some REST API post-graduation requirements [3]
* Other governance changes
  * Graduate Sahara (ex. Savanna) project [4]
  * Add Networking Program mission [5]
* Open discussion

[1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/IcehouseProjectReviewNeutron
[2] http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-tc/2014-March/000566.html