[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue June 17th, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Jun 19 12:54:53 UTC 2014

Russell Bryant wrote:
> On 06/18/2014 04:50 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
>> Note: we didn't discuss who would do this week post on the openstack
>> blog about TC outcomes. Since I'm next in line after Russell on [1],
>> I'll take it.
>>
>> [1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/TechnicalCommittee#Members
>
> Thanks!  I'm happy to stay in the rotation of whoever is
> interested/willing.  :-)

Actually, I'm wondering if "every week" is not just too often.

A recap every 2-3 weeks would make it less automatic and make for a more
interesting article. I don't want to train people to routinely ignore
our boring empty prose :)

Let's try every two weeks for now ? I'll write the next one, to be
published after the meeting next week.