[openstack-tc] An alternative approach to enforcing "expected election behaviour"

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Jun 16 08:50:29 UTC 2014

Please remember that openstack-tc is specifically *not* a discussion
list. It's a convenient way to reach TC members. We should be having all
our important discussions on open mailing-lists, not on moderated ones.

Eoghan: could you repost this email to openstack-dev or the openstack
general ML ?

Everyone else (TC members included): could you follow-up there ?

( I know I let the original thread develop here, but I hate the "elite"
feeling (and the constant moderation effort) of having the discussion
here. The right way is to post to a public discussion list, and then if
you want to make sure the TC is involved, send a separate email to -tc
list pointing to the main thread and asking TC members to follow-up there. )