[openstack-tc] Requirements for third party test systems

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Sat Jan 11 12:35:58 UTC 2014

My concern with delaying is that brings us very very close to Mark's
deadline for third party testing to be deployed for Neutron plugins.
It is this deadline which is causing a sudden rush of poorly thought
through third party testing systems.

I wonder if we could extend that deadline to reduce the time pressure here?

Michael

--
Rackspace Australia