[openstack-tc] Requirements for third party test systems

James E. Blair jeblair at openstack.org
Sat Jan 11 07:11:47 UTC 2014

Michael Still <mikal at stillhq.com> writes:

> Hi.
>
> So there's been a bit of a debate this week at linux.conf.au about
> requirements we should impose on third party testing systems so that
> they don't disrupt our development process. Anita has been doing a
> really good job here, but I think we can do more to support her.
>
> Some background reading is this review: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/63478/
>
> Can we add this to the agenda for the next TC meeting and invite Anita
> along for a chat?

I will not be available to join this TC meeting.  As you might imagine,
I have some thoughts on this subject.  I have tried to convey them in
person to Michael, Anita, and Robert while here.  With that, IRC logs,
and mailing list discussions, hopefully I will be able to continue my
participation after my return the following week.

Thanks,

Jim