[openstack-tc] Paris Design Summit Scheduling

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Fri Jan 10 11:17:33 UTC 2014

On Fri, 2014-01-10 at 11:44 +0100, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> > However, both options will be something new - in Atlanta, we only have 1
> > non-overlapping day and 3 overlapping days. The choice for Paris is 2
> > non-overlapping and 2 overlapping days vs 3 non-overlapping and 1
> > overlapping.
>
> Note that the choice for Paris actually is "1 non-overlapping and 2
> overlapping days vs. 2 non-overlapping and 1 overlapping", since the
> conference is only scheduled for Mon-Wed.

Math is hard :)

I'm talking about the days of the design summit, so ...

Atlanta:

  Overlapping: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday
  Non-overlapping: Friday

Paris Option 1:

  Overlapping: Tuesday/Wednesday
  Non-overlapping: Thursday/Friday

Paris Option 2:

  Overlapping: Wednesday
  Non-overlapping: Thursday/Friday/Saturday

Mark.