[openstack-tc] Mid-cycle incubation status review

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Thu Jan 9 15:44:19 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

We promised earlier that we would do a mid-cycle review of
currently-incubated projects status and assess the gap they still have
to cover before being acceptable for graduation (especially considering
the recently-published graduation requirements[1]).

Given that the end-of-cycle graduation reviews will happen in March,
January sounds like a good moment to do this, so I'd like to put it on
the agenda for our next TC meeting (Tuesday, Jan 14, 20:00 UTC)

PTLs from incubated projects, let me know if you can't make it and can't
delegate the task to someone who can.

[1]
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/incubation-integration-requirements

Cheers,