[openstack-tc] Missing next TC meeting

Mark McLoughlin markmc at redhat.com
Tue Feb 18 21:06:55 UTC 2014

Hey Thierry,

On Fri, 2014-02-14 at 13:39 +0000, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> On Fri, 2014-02-14 at 14:09 +0100, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> > Members of the TC,
> >
> > I have an unexpected family event I need to attend on Tuesday, so I
> > won't be able to attend or chair our next TC meeting on February 18th.
> >
> > There are a few things that need to be discussed (progress on Defcore
> > subcommittee, Nova scorecard on integration requirements, Keystone
> > addition of the Kite project...) so unless we have a lot more absentees
> > I think it still makes sense to hold a meeting, as long as we have a
> > volunteer to chair it.
> >
> > Anyone interested ?
>
> Sure, I'm happy to chair.

For your reading pleasure:

  http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/tc/2014/tc.2014-02-18-20.01.html

I guess there's a few action items in there for you:

  - get us to consensus on DefCore feedback
  - pare down the board/TC meeting ideas
  - queue up KDS topic again for next week
  - approve the minor governance changes
  - perhaps clarify how much, if any, TC approval is required for a
    program to add a new project
  - come back! all is forgiven!
  - find a good home for Russell's high horse

Cheers,
Mark.