[openstack-tc] OpenStack and OPNFV

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Fri Dec 19 18:51:42 UTC 2014

Hello, everyone.

OPNFV [1] is a relatively new organization that is working to build an
open NFV platform using a combination of open source components.  One of
those components is OpenStack.

Some of their work will likely include identifying and helping to fill
gaps in OpenStack itself.  The OPNFV TSC (similar to our TC) is
interested in talking about how they can best engage with OpenStack.  I
offered to join one of their meetings in the near future to discuss
this.  I invited Jay Pipes as well, but others are welcome.  If you're
interested, let me know.  This meeting is being scheduled on the
opnfv-tsc mailing list [2]

I wanted to make the whole group aware, since it's effectively shaping
up as some OpenStack TC members engaging with the OPNFV TSC.

Thanks,

[1] https://www.opnfv.org/
[2] http://lists.opnfv.org/pipermail/opnfv-tsc/2014-December/000383.html

--