[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue December 16th, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Dec 15 14:39:13 UTC 2014

Dear TC members,

We'll have a TC meeting tomorrow at 20:00 UTC, with the following agenda:

* Project structure reform specification [1]
* A look at proposed openstack-specs [2]
* Housekeeping changes
  * sort oslo libraries [3]
* Open discussion

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/138504/
[2]
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+project:openstack/openstack-specs+branch:master,n,z
[3] https://review.openstack.org/140934

I'd like us to move on to voting on the project structure reform spec
(so that it can be approved before the holiday season), so if you have
any remaining concern on the proposed draft, please comment today so
that I have time to fix it in a new patchset.

See you tomorrow,