[openstack-tc] New membership, next meetings...

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Apr 25 14:05:23 UTC 2014

Hi everyone,

Results are just in, congratulations to everyone (re)elected! In
summary, we replaced John Griffith and Robert Collins by Jay Pipes and
Devananda van der Veen. The fact that all previous members seeking
reelection got reelected is a good sign that the TC action is on the
right path.

Jay & Deva: please subscribe to openstack-tc so that I can clear your
moderation flag ASAP and you are free to post there.

We won't meet next week (hey, it's the "off" week !) but we will meet on
Tuesday, May 6th to designate the chair and discuss the details of our
face-to-face gathering during the summit.

Also remember that there will be a joint TC/BoD meeting in Atlanta on
Sunday, May 11th at 3pm (just before summit week). Come join us if you
can! The agenda was just published at:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/11May2014JointMeeting

Regards,