[openstack-tc] TC meeting next week ?

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Wed Apr 16 09:56:43 UTC 2014

On 04/16/2014 05:21 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
> Hi members of the TC,
>
> At the meeting yesterday I said this would be the last meeting for the
> current membership. However, we still have one more week until the TC
> election is completed, so we could hold a TC meeting Tuesday next week
> while the election to renew 7 of our members is under way.
>
> This may be considered unfair exposure of the current TC members seeking
> reelection, so I'm fine with skipping that meeting. But if the majority
> here thinks we should just have it, that's fine by me too.

Honestly, I'd rather hold the meeting. I think we're all basically
adults, and candidates behavior in one meeting don't feel like they are
any more or less impactful than any other meeting.

> Let me know what you think. The agenda would be the Neutron gap coverage
> plan and potentially Trove gap coverage plan and Glance gap analysis.
>
> Note: In all cases we'll skip the TC meeting during the "off week" (week
> of Apr 28).

Do we actually know how many folks are off during the "off week"? Unlike
Christmas week, this isn't a natural holiday boundary, so if the answer
is only the normal number of missing people are out, I don't know that
we should automatically cancel.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague