[openstack-tc] TC meeting next week ?

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Apr 16 09:21:14 UTC 2014

Hi members of the TC,

At the meeting yesterday I said this would be the last meeting for the
current membership. However, we still have one more week until the TC
election is completed, so we could hold a TC meeting Tuesday next week
while the election to renew 7 of our members is under way.

This may be considered unfair exposure of the current TC members seeking
reelection, so I'm fine with skipping that meeting. But if the majority
here thinks we should just have it, that's fine by me too.

Let me know what you think. The agenda would be the Neutron gap coverage
plan and potentially Trove gap coverage plan and Glance gap analysis.

Note: In all cases we'll skip the TC meeting during the "off week" (week
of Apr 28).