[openstack-tc] Incubating tuskar

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Oct 2 10:05:23 UTC 2013

Robert Collins wrote:
> So we'd like to get Tuskar integrated; whats the current process for that?
>
> The docs I found -
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/NewProjects - are still
> project centric - tuskar is being folded into TripleO, and TripleO
> follows the full OpenStack development model already...

Most of the process still applies to "projects that are part of an
established program but want to become integrated". The only difference
is that the project will not be developed "outside of openstack" but
within a program's umbrella.

So when you think one of your projects should be part of the integrated
release and is ready to enter incubation (stable technical scope, no
major rewrite planned, ideally a release out that can be evaluated),
then you should file an incubation request and bring it to the attention
of the TC. At this point you'll have to wait for the TC elections to be
concluded (after October 17).

Cheers,