[openstack-tc] Nominating David Chadwick for ATC status

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 17:49:52 UTC 2013

Professor David Chadwick has been deeply involved in keystone's
[painstakingly slow] shift towards a federated identity model for over a
year now. I think all of keystone-core can vouch for the value of his
technical contributions on the matter. He regularly participates on the
-dev mailing list and in gerrit:

  https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:6534+OR+reviewer:6534,n,z

However, it came to my attention at the Icehouse summit that he was not
officially an ATC, since he had trouble getting into the developer lounge
without an ATC badge! Although he's fully capable of landing a patch, I
think the community owes him honorable recognition as an ATC.

Proposed change to openstack/governance:

  https://review.openstack.org/57500

Thank you,

-Dolph