[openstack-tc] Poll set up for TC membership models

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Jun 5 09:54:56 UTC 2013

Hi TC members,

Like we discussed yesterday at the TC meeting, I set up a quick TC
members Condorcet poll with the three models mentioned in the
preferences shoot-out, you should have received an email about it.

This should help us select the model which is the most consensual and
the most likely to reach the threshold of two-thirds of members (10
"yes") necessary to pass a TC charter modification (special motion).

I plan to end the poll at 09:00 UTC tomorrow, which means you need to
vote today. Let me know if you'd like more time to vote.

Once selected, the model will be further discussed and refined into a
detailed special motion that will be formally voted on at a future TC
meeting.

Regards,

Chair, OpenStack Technical Committee