[openstack-tc] TC Meeting tomorrow Tue July 30th, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Jul 30 13:31:59 UTC 2013

Anne Gentle wrote:
> I have a Program application for Documentation [1], do we need to
> discuss this week or next?

I don't think we need to vote on anything for that, since Doc is already
an official program. For those (submitted retroactively), my take would
be to ask for forgiveness rather than permission... just publish your
mission statement and if someone doesn't like it he can raise the
question to the TC.

For example, Trove proposed a program mission statement and some noticed
that it included NRDB which was excluded from the initial scope, so this
triggers a discussion.

Unless someone complains about your proposed program description you
should just run with it. We can still mention it during the open
discussion section of today's meeting if there is time remaining :)

Cheers,