[openstack-tc] Incubation process

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Tue Jan 29 23:44:42 UTC 2013

Thanks for the summary. The full doc is interesting, too, and the diagram is helpful.

That seems reasonable to me so far. I will be very curious to know what the Board decides the criteria for "Core" to be since we basically punted the ambiguous part of the question out of the TC's bailiwick and into the Board's. ;-)

All the best,

    - Gabriel