[openstack-tc] TC meeting tomorrow Tue Feb 5, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Feb 5 10:02:56 UTC 2013

Monty Taylor wrote:
> On 02/05/2013 03:13 AM, Thierry Carrez wrote:
>> Hello members of the TC,
>>
>> Tomorrow at 20:00 UTC we'll hold a TC meeting with the following agenda:
>>
>> * Update on the "Future of Incubation / core" joint committee
>>   * Officialize incubation process update [1]
>
> Can you clarify what "officialize" means? The joint committee has not
> actually made a final recommendation (although I agree that the writeup
> matches the discussion of that so far)

Based on markmc's reporting, it was my understanding that the TC can go
ahead with the incubation->integrated process as discussed on the joint
committee and presented to the Board, in order to meet the deadlines of
the development cycle. In particular, we can schedule the "end of cycle
graduation review" in the remaining weeks of February, in time to
include the potential resulting PTLs in the election process starting
early in March.

My goal for this meeting was to make sure we were all on the same page
on this tight schedule, and that process documentation could be updated.

Chair, OpenStack Technical Committee