[openstack-tc] TC meeting tomorrow Tue Feb 5, 20:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Feb 4 16:13:51 UTC 2013

Hello members of the TC,

Tomorrow at 20:00 UTC we'll hold a TC meeting with the following agenda:

* Update on the "Future of Incubation / core" joint committee
  * Officialize incubation process update [1]
  * Discussion: Should we use "core" or "integrated" concepts for future
TC seats ?
* Official schedule for Spring 2013 PTL/TC elections
* Official schedule for end of cycle incubation graduation review
* (time permitting) Discussion: OpenStack compatibility test suite

[1]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-tc/2013-January/000113.html

Regards,

TC Chair