[openstack-tc] FW: Incubation Request for Barbican

Jarret Raim jarret.raim at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Dec 2 15:24:01 UTC 2013

All,

Barbican is the OpenStack key management service and we’d like to request incubation for the Icehouse release. A Rackspace sponsored team has been working for about 9 months now, including following the Havana release cycle for our first release.

Our incubation request is here:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Barbican

Our documentation is mostly hosted at GitHub for the moment, though we are in the process of converting much of it to DocBook.
https://github.com/cloudkeep/barbican
https://github.com/cloudkeep/barbican/wiki

Jarret Raim   |    Security Intrapreneur
5000 Walzem Road                            Office: 210.312.3121
San Antonio, TX 78218                   Cellular: 210.437.1217