[openstack-tc] TC members dinner, Wednesday Apr 17, 6:30pm

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Apr 9 21:16:20 UTC 2013

Thierry Carrez wrote:
> We'll have a TC members dinner on Wednesday evening at 6:30pm.
>
> We could pick a restaurant close to Castaway where the Rackspace party
> will be held -- giving everyone the option to join the party after
> dinner and letting us piggy-back on already-made transportation
> arrangements.
>
> Google and Zagat suggest: www.olympicprovisions.com/northwest

Bad news, Olympic Provisions is full on Wednesday. Now that we decided
we should probably keep the date, but move to another location (not so
many good options near Castaway).

Andina is one of the best restaurants in Portland, although a bit noisy
(and expensive) if I remember correctly:

http://www.andinarestaurant.com/

We can even take a bus from the Convention Center to go there (we'll
have to take cabs to go to the Rackspace party though).

Would that alternate suggestion still work for everyone ?

--
Thierry