[openstack-tc] timezone meeting fail

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Oct 30 10:43:38 UTC 2012

Monty Taylor wrote:
> Apparently I am totally unable to perform simple timezone math, so when
> I offered to chair this week's meeting in ttx's absence, I was quite
> incorrect.
>
> If you guys still want to talk about distro support policy and python
> versions in my absence, that's totally cool, but I can't make it.

Then I propose that we cancel the formal meeting and postpone it to next
week. Vish didn't start the discussion on 3rd-party APIs on the
mailing-list yet so rediscussing it in meeting sounds premature. Monty
won't be around to discuss his two topics.

That leaves Heat motion for incubation: if someone volunteers to chair I
can coach him/her on the voting rules. But I think it could use one more
week of discussion (and I'd rather not rush the vote on that).

Thoughts?

> Also - for those of you who have not been in Europe for meetings -
> they're all at really inconvenient times!!! :)

No kidding.

Chair, OpenStack Technical Committee