[openstack-tc] In-person Technical Committee meeting in San Diego

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Oct 5 16:18:01 UTC 2012

Anne Gentle wrote:
> Yes, let's meet in person, but with introductions and "state of the
> state" and "goals for the TC" orientation. No voting, but preparation
> for our regular meeting (on IRC) is a great idea.
>
> Thanks Thierry for setting this up. Either evening (Tues. or Wed.) sounds good.

OK, so no formal motions... do you think we can still discuss our User
committee representative ? The User committee is kinda blocked until we
come up with some name. That would make the following agenda:

* Introductions
* State of the State, Goals of the TC general discussion
* IRC Meeting logistics/time
* User committee representative

Since Jay can't on Wednesday, I'd propose Tuesday at 6pm.

Release Manager, OpenStack