[openstack-tc] In-person Technical Committee meeting in San Diego

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Fri Oct 5 09:06:33 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

We should have our first Technical Committee meeting in-person in San
Diego. Let me know if you have any time constraint.

Ideally it would happen one of the days at 6pm after the end of the
regular sessions, in some quiet area of some bar. I'd propose Tuesday or
Wednesday at 6pm, so that we have the formal approval of the Board of
Directors regarding the designation of the TC Chair. It should only take
an hour. Alternatively we could do it over lunchtime one of the days.
Preferences ?

The agenda lives at:
http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/TechnicalCommittee

If you have more stuff to add to this first meeting, please send an
email to this list and I'll add it to the agenda. If it's a formal
decision you're requesting, please follow the guidelines at the bottom
of that wiki page.

Cheers,

Release Manager, OpenStack