[Openstack-stable-maint] Change in parameters in recent stable release patch

Dolph Mathews dolph.mathews at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 23:07:34 UTC 2014

This patch adds a new parameter and changes the internals of how another is
handled, but there's no backwards incompatibility to the user-facing
bits... as far as I can tell?

I would have upvoted this backport myself, so if there's a backwards
incompatibility that I'm overlooking here, I'd appreciate being enlightened.