[Openstack-stable-maint] stable/icehouse frozen in preparation for 2014.1.3

Ihar Hrachyshka ihrachys at redhat.com
Sat Sep 27 15:03:43 UTC 2014

Adam,

can we have draft release notes page created so that we may start to
fill it?

Among things that I have to mention there are:

- - the force_gateway_on_subnet issue we had noted for stable/havana
should also be covered for all the next icehouse releases;

- - one of the patches currently in the queue [1] has the following
comment from Neutron core that we probably want to mention in release
notes:

"""
We could also update the release notes indicating that existing
deployments will need to manually modify their schema if they're
already at Icehouse.
"""

[1]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/110642/

/Ihar