[Openstack-stable-maint] stable/icehouse frozen in preparation for 2014.1.3

Adam Gandelman adamg at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 26 05:37:11 UTC 2014

Hey All-

Just letting everyone know I added a -2 to all unapproved changes as part
of the 2014.1.3 freeze. As I write this, we still have have 53 (!) approved
changes queued in the gate for merging. I would like to let this flush
through before sending out a call for testing.  Hopefully on Monday?  Any
later than that and I propose we bump the release till the following week
to allow those interested in testing the proposed tarballs a chance to do
so. If others would like to keep an eye on the pending changes and kick
them with a recheck when needed, it would be appreciated.

I'd like to thank everyone who helped out getting the patch queue down this
week, we've got quite a team helping out with stable maintenance now!

Cheers,
Adam