[Openstack-stable-maint] Stable check of openstack/tempest failed

Maxim Kulkin mkulkin at mirantis.com
Mon Sep 22 15:47:43 UTC 2014

Looks like somewhere new oslo.config module is used with old configuration
options. I'm not sure how this is possible. Could be some
serialization/deserialization code that has constructed config options from
old data and thus bypassing normal construction and lacking some new object
properties.

Unfortunately, I do not have cycles currently to look into this in more
detail.

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 2:40 PM, Ihar Hrachyshka <ihrachys at redhat.com>