[Openstack-stable-maint] [all] Stable Havana 2013.2.4 preparation

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Fri Sep 19 15:47:27 UTC 2014

On 2014-09-18 22:51:50 +0200 (+0200), Alan Pevec wrote:
[...]
> Zuul queues are busy so it will take time to merge all approved
> patch so I won't be pushing release tags today.
[...]

I'm planning to hold off pushing up the changes to rip out
Havana-specific jobs until everything is tagged for the final point
release and release announcements have been sent, but once 2013.2.4
is officially out the door I'll EOL-tag and delete the stable/havana
branches as usual and then get to work pruning our infrastructure.
Thanks for the heads up!
--
Jeremy Stanley