[Openstack-stable-maint] Neutron backports for security group performance

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo mangelajo at redhat.com
Wed Oct 29 12:14:13 UTC 2014

+1, With cured I mean sitting on master to make sure they don't introduce any new issue.
I like Claudiu's definition of the problem, it's actually very descriptive.

Claudiu, I believe all plugins gerrit/CI on stable/juno may be enough to validate the backports,
am I right?. Otherwise the process could go too complicated (manual backport D/S for every CI, and
specific testing... that actually may happen before the next D/S release based on juno).