[Openstack-stable-maint] Icehouse freeze exception request for a Cinder security bug

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 20:32:42 UTC 2014

We should always look at the reason for the rules:
backport-only-after-merged-on-master rule is to avoid regressions in
later releases (fix is not merged on master) or incomplete fix on
stable (fix gets changed on master).
Neither is the case here, so rule doesn't apply. Let's merge this.

Cheers,
Alan