[Openstack-stable-maint] Maintaining stable and master branches ...

Sandy Walsh sandy.walsh at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed May 21 12:52:14 UTC 2014

Hey y'all,

Quick question. We've recently moved StackTach to StackForge and were wondering about maintaining the Stable branch. Is it ok to squash merge the changes from master into stable or is it best to cherry-pick each change and re-submit each review?

I'm assuming the latter for things so you can easily revert ... but I guess the review can just be a rubber-stamp to keep the review process light?

Thanks!
-S